With the latest government restrictions in place, we will continue to work behind closed doors to sensure that all our orders, existing and new, are fulfilled for our customers. We really hope that we will be able to open our doors again soon.
These are extremely testing and challenging times for us, but we would like to assure everyone that we will continue to do our best in the current situation. As well as the problems we face with Covid and restrictions, the new EU regulations have impacted our business in being able to receive certain flowers, plants and sundry items. We may have to substitute items, depending on availability on the day, so please bear with us during these difficult times.
Please stay safe everyone and take care. Thank you for your support.
We have protective measures in place in our shop, and we would ask everyone to be kind and patient when coming to our shop.
- We will only be allowing a maximum of 2 customers in the shop at any one time, so if you see that we are busy, please be patient and wait outside or call back when we have space.
- We will have hand sanitiser available for your use when you enter and leave the shop.
- We have markers on the shop floor to enable social distancing, we ask customers to try and maintain a 2 metre distance.
- We have a screen at our counter for the protection of customers and our staff, and we will be wearing masks and visors.
- We would ask anyone experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 kindly not to come in to our shop.
- All our deliveries are made contact - free, with our driver placing the flowers on the doorstep, knocking the door, then standing back at a safe distance to wait for the recipient to come to the door. There will be no need to provide a signature and if the recipient is unable to come to the door, we will leave the flowers in a safe place with a calling card through the door.