We have protective measures in place in our shop, and we would ask everyone to be kind and patient when coming to our shop.
- We will only be allowing a maximum of 2 customers in the shop at any one time, so if you see that we are busy, please be patient and wait outside or call back when we have space.
- We will have hand sanitiser available for your use when you enter and leave the shop.
- We have markers on the shop floor to enable social distancing, we ask customers to try and maintain a 2 metre distance.
- We have a screen at our counter for the protection of customers and our staff, and we will be wearing masks and visors.
- We would ask anyone experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 kindly not to come in to our shop.
- All our deliveries are made contact - free, with our driver placing the flowers on the doorstep, knocking the door, then standing back at a safe distance to wait for the recipient to come to the door. There will be no need to provide a signature and if the recipient is unable to come to the door, we will leave the flowers in a safe place with a calling card through the door.